in recent day ...
I begin to realize that you have changed ...
I was only able to remain silent ..
see all your attitude ..
my heart wanted to rebuke you .. but ..
I fear you will scold me and break off our relationship ..
Ah,do you know my agony ...
you contact with another..
then you ignoring me ...
you do not think my feelings ..
you are willing to not trust my word ..
and you did not give any response
when I express themselves. ...
O friend,
don't treat me like this ..
you make me like not having the feelings and dignity ..
you make me like a puppet ..
moment of you need me ..
you find ..
moment of you happy ..
you disappear with others ..
if you are bored with me ..
if you had not loved me ...
straight forward to tell me ..
do not let my heart hurt.
please..

0 comments:
Post a Comment